Curated Content, Melbourne Australia/ Remote - Infographic designer
May 2017 - Present
• Created a visual story from data.
• Followed brand guidelines.
• Interpreted data into charts.
Olive Devices, Philadelphia PA/Remote- Ui/Ux/Graphic Designer
October 2016- January 2017
• Redesigned company website for mobile.
• Created wire frames.
• Created prototypes for augmented reality glasses, mobile and web interfaces.
24/7 Teach, New York NY/Remote- Graphic Design/ Marketing Intern
September 2016- December 2016
• Created visual solutions for social media outlets.
• Researched potential user profiles.
• Worked with the marketing team to redesign the Ui/Ux of companies websites.
Graphic Designer, Chicago IL/ Seattle WA- Freelance designer
June 2013 - Present
• Creating flyer's, posters and other print collateral.
• Guiding re-branding visuals and strategy.
• Creating visual guidelines and wire frames for websites.
• Meets any odd design jobs needed.
Graphic Design Teaching Assistant, Chicago IL- Changing Worlds
February 2016 - Present
• Helping students grasp basic graphic design theory.
• Teaching basic digital illustration techniques.
• Teaching different about different cultures through graphic design.
• Encouraging students to explore their own design style through typography.
Legacy, Evanston IL- Design Strategist
January 2015 - March 2015
• Guided design strategy for B2B print product.
• Created vector images of multiple flowers.
DePaul University, Chicago - Graphic Design BFA
January 2013 - Present
Immersed self with design related classes. Became interested in web design as well as combining hand made work into digital formats.
Other Related Activities
• One Club’s creative bootcamp in 2014 and 2015
• Volunteer at the Chicago Design Museum
• Freelance photography work.
• First page of Reddit’s r/funny